Organizational Culture Inventory (OCI) Model Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Organizational Culture Inventory Model Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the definition and basics of this powerful organization cultural analysis tool.
What is the Organizational Culture Inventory Framework?
The Organizational Culture Inventory is one of the most widely used organizational culture analysis tools (Cooke and Szumal, 1993). The OCI framework was developed by Robert A. Cooke and J. Clayton Lafferty, the OCI provides twelve behavioral and thinking styles of both individuals and organizations. The twelve styles are grouped into three general clusters:
- Constructive Culture: (Achievement, Self Actualizing, Encouragement, and Affiliative)
- Passive / Defensive Culture: (Approval, Conventional, Dependent, and Avoidance)
- Aggressive / Defensive Culture: (Opposition, Power, Perfectionist, and Competitive)
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of OCI Human Synergistics Culture Model for Google Slides contains 7 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Organizational Culture Inventory Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 7 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons