Ohmae’s 3Cs Model Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Ohmae’s 3Cs Model Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategy and competitive advantage tool.
What is Ohmae’s 3Cs Model?
The Ohmae’s 3Cs Model, also known as the Strategic Triangle, was developed by the Japanese organizational theorist Kenichi Ohmae in 1982. A 3Cs Model is a marketing strategy tool that focuses on three key factors for the success of any company and all of these three factors must be in balance to lead to sustainable competitive advantage. These three key factors for success are:
- The Corporation (Company)
- The Customer
- The Competition
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the Strategic Triangle (3C’s) Model For Google Slides contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Ohmae’s 3Cs Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons