Mullin’s Seven Domains Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of Mullin’s Seven Domains Model PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategic planning and prioritization tool.
What is The Mullin’s Seven Domains Model?
The Seven Domains Model was developed by John Mullins, the entrepreneur and professor at London Business School and published in his 2003 book, “The New Business Road Test.“ This model helps the entrepreneurs who interesting in starting new a business and also helps organizations decide whether to pursue new products or services or launch a new project. Mullin’s Seven Domains Model divides the proposed idea or venture into seven “domains”. The first four domains focus on the market and industry from the macro (large-scale) and micro (small-scale) perspective, while the other three are team domains that focus on internal issues within a company.
- Market domain
- Macro Level: Market Attractiveness
- Micro Level: Sector Market Benefits and Attractiveness
- Industry Domain
- Macro Level: Industry Attractiveness
- Micro Level: Sustainable Advantage
- Team Domain
- Mission, Aspirations, Propensity for Risk
- Ability to Execute on Critical Success Factors
- Connectedness up, Down, Across Value Chain
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of Mullin’s 7 Domains Modele For PowerPoint contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Mullin’s Seven Domains Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 10 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons