Henry Mintzberg’s Management Roles Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Mintzberg’s Management Roles Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the Mintzberg’s 10 Managerial Roles basics and what it takes to be a successful manager in the business.
What are the managerial roles?
Henry Mintzberg, the Canadian management expert, in his 1990 book Mintzberg on Management divides managerial work into three categories: interpersonal roles, informational roles, and decisional roles.
- Interpersonal Roles
- The Figurehead
- The Leader
- The Liaison
- Informational Roles
- Decisional Roles
- Disturbance Handler
- Resource Allocator
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of Mintzberg’s Managerial Roles Model for PowerPoint contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Mintzberg’s Management Roles Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons