Mintzberg and Waters’ Strategy Model PowerPoint Template For Presentation
The Best Collection of Mintzberg and Waters’ Strategy Model PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategic management tool.
Henry Mintzberg’s emergent strategy model is a strategic management framework that emphasizes the importance of flexibility and adaptation in response to changing conditions and unexpected events. Intended, deliberate, realized, and emergent strategies are four different types of strategies that exist in organizations.
- Intended Strategy: This refers to the strategy that an organization plans or intends to pursue.
- Deliberate Strategy: This is the strategy that an organization actually implements, based on the decisions and actions taken by its managers and employees.
- Emergent Strategy: This type of strategy is not pre-determined or planned in advance, but rather emerges over time through a process of experimentation and learning.
- Realized Strategy: This is the actual strategy that an organization ends up pursuing, based on the outcomes of its deliberate strategy.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the Model of Intended, Deliberate, and Realized Strategy For PowerPoint contains 8 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Mintzberg and Waters’ Strategy Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 8 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons