Minimum Viable Product PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
Best collection of Minimum Viable Product PowerPoint Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the concepts of the MVP and how to choose the most suitable type of MVP for your business and introduce your new product into the market.
What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
A minimum viable product is a version of a product with just simple and basic core features that allow the product to be used by early-adopter customers who can provide feedback for future product development.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentation of the Minimum Viable Product For PowerPoint contains 40 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Minimum Viable Product Google Slides Template Here>
- 40 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?
- Minimum Viable Product’s Main Characteristics
- Three Key Characteristics of a Minimum Viable Product
- Minimum Viable Product Development Approach
- Frank Robinson’s Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Definition
- What is The Purpose of Building MVP?
- When You Should Not Build a Minimum Viable Product
- MVP in The Lean Cycle
- MVP Development Process
- Steps to Build a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- 10 Stages of a Minimum Viable Product Development
- Right and wrong ways to create Minimum Viable Product
- Build Minimum Viable Product Example
- Design Thinking + Lean UX + Agile = Successful MVP
- Product-Market Fit & Product Life Cycle
- Types of MVP
- Low-Fidelity vs. High-Fidelity MVP
- Which Type of MVP You Should Choose?
- 5 Things to Avoid When Building An MVP
- The Advantages of Minimum Viable Product
- The Disadvantages of Minimum Viable Product
- MVP Feature Priority Matrix
- The Problem Statement Canvas
- Minimum Viable Product Canvas
- Minimum Viable Product (MVP) Template
- MVP Experiment Canvas
- Ways to Measure Success After Building an MVP