Mendelow’s Matrix PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Mendelow’s Matrix PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful Stakeholder Analysis tool.
What is The Mendelow’s Matrix?
Mendelow’s matrix, also known as the stakeholder power/interest matrix, was created by Aubrey L in 1991. It is a framework used to manage stakeholders during a project. It is a tool used to help organizations understand and prioritize the interests of different stakeholders. There are four basic categories of stakeholders according to Mendelow’s matrix:
- Key Players (High power/high interest): these stakeholders require a high level of attention and engagement from the organization.
- Keep Satisfied (High power/low interest): these stakeholders should be monitored closely but can be managed with limited resources.
- Keep Informed (Low power/high interest): these stakeholders should be given adequate attention and resources, but their influence is limited.
- Low Priority (Low power/low interest): these stakeholders have minimal influence and require limited attention from the organization.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of the Stakeholder Analysis Matrix for PowerPoint contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Mendelow’s Matrix Google Slides Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons