David McClelland’s Theory of Needs PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of McClelland’s Theory of Needs PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand how to motivate yourself according to McClelland’s human motivation theory and discover what drives members of your team.
What is The McClelland’s Human Motivation Theory?
McClelland’s Human Motivation Theory is also known as Three Needs Theory, McClelland’s Theory of Needs, Acquired Needs Theory, Motivational Needs Theory, and Learned Needs Theory.
David McClelland built on Maslow’s work in his 1961 book, “The Achieving Society.” He identified three motivators that he believed we all have:
- The need for achievement (getting things done).
- The need for affiliation (having good relationships).
- The need for power (having influence over others).
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of McClelland’s Theory of Needs Model for PowerPoint contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download McClelland’s Theory of Needs Google Slides Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons