Marketing 7C Compass Model PowerPoint Template and Diagrams For Presentations
The best collection of Marketing 7C Compass Model PowerPoint Template and Slides that widely used in marketing and strategic planning to explain the reason an organization is experiencing success or failure in the market.
What is a Marketing 7c Compass Model?
The 7c model was introduced by Professor Koichi Shimizu in 1979 as an extension of the 4c Marketing model to provide a more complete picture of the nature of marketing (The 7Cs Compass Model is a model of co-marketing). The seven Cs are Corporation, Commodity, Cost, Communication, Channel, Consumer, and Circumstances.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphics presentation of the 7C Compass Model for PowerPoint contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Marketing 7C Compass Model Google Slides Template Here >
- 14 Unique & Creative PowerPoint Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons