Marketing 7C Compass Model Google Slides Template and Diagrams For Presentations
The best collection of Marketing 7C Compass Model Google Slides Template and Slides that widely used in marketing and strategic planning to explain the reason an organization is experiencing success or failure in the market.
What is a Marketing 7c Compass Model?
The 7c model was introduced by Professor Koichi Shimizu in 1979 as an extension of the 4c Marketing model to provide a more complete picture of the nature of marketing (The 7Cs Compass Model is a model of co-marketing). The seven Cs are Corporation, Commodity, Cost, Communication, Channel, Consumer, and Circumstances.
This collection of ready-to-use graphics presentation of the 7C Compass Model for Google Slides contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Marketing 7C Compass Model PowerPoint Template Here >
- 14 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons