Logic Model PowerPoint Templates and Examples Slides Design For Presentations
Best collection of Logic Model PowerPoint Templates, Examples, diagrams, and slides to describe the cause and effect of a business approach, and visualize all the activities which are to be done to bring out better change in an organization in order to achieve the desired goals.
What is a Logic Model?
It is a graphical depiction and road map to illustrate the flow of the change process and presents the connected relationships among the resources, activities, outputs, outcomes, and impact of the program or project. The Logic Model is based on a foundation of logic in order to reach a specific goal or inspire a change in an organization.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentation of the Logic Model and Examples For PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Logic Model Google Slides Templates Diagrams Here >
- 15 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons