Rensis Likert’s Leadership Styles Model Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Likert’s Leadership Styles Model Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful leadership tool and to know Likert’s four management systems.
What Is the Likert Management System (Leadership Styles)?
In the 1960s, Psychologist Rensis Likert and his colleagues of the University of Michigan, USA, identified four systems of management (four main styles of leadership) after studying the patterns and styles of managers in many organizations. These four systems show how managers (Leaders) and subordinates (Employees) interact with each other in an organization. They are based on certain organizational variables like leadership, motivation, communication, interaction and influence, decision-making process, goal setting, and control process.
The four systems are:
- Exploitive Authoritative
- Benevolent Authoritative
This collection of ready-to-use graphic presentation of Likert’s Management Systems and Leadership for Google Slides contains 16 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Likert’s Leadership Styles Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 16 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What Is the Likert Management System (Leadership Styles)?
- Likert’s Leadership Styles
- System 1: Exploitative-Authoritative
- System 2: Benevolent-Authoritative
- System 3: Consultative
- System 4: Participative
- Rensis Likert – The Four Systems of Management
- Key Concepts of Likert’s Management Systems