Kurt Lewin’s Leadership Styles Frameworks PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Lewin’s Leadership Styles Frameworks PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the three distinct modes of behavior for leaders outlined by Kurt Lewin and how it becomes your guide to more effective leadership.
What are Lewin’s leadership styles?
In 1939, a group of researchers led by psychologist Kurt Lewin set out to identify different styles of leadership. Kurt said that there is no single leadership style that fits in all situations. He divides leadership styles in three ways:
- Authoritarian Leadership (Sometimes called the Autocratic style)
- Participative Leadership (Sometimes called the Democratic style)
- Delegative Leadership (Sometimes called the Laissez-Faire style)
This collection of ready-to-use graphic presentation of Kurt Lewin’s Leadership Styles Model for PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Lewin’s Leadership Styles Frameworks Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Lewin’s Leadership Styles
- Linked Theories Of Leadership Style
- Autocratic Leadership Style
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Autocratic Leadership
- Democratic Leadership Style
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Democratic Leadership
- Laissez-Faire Leadership Style
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Laissez-Faire Leadership
There are no reviews yet.