Levers of Control Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Levers of Control Model PowerPoint templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategy and management tool.
What are the Levers of Control?
Simons’s Levers of Control is a framework developed by Robert Simons a professor at the Harvard Business School in 1995. It provides managers in large organizations a framework to manage the tension between Value Creation and Control (managing and measuring value). as well as helps organizations design and implement effective control systems. The framework consists of four levers of control that organizations can use to align their employees’ behavior with their strategic objectives:
- Belief Systems
- Boundary Systems
- Diagnostic Control Systems
- Interactive Control Systems
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of Simons’s Levers of Control Framework for PowerPoint contains 8 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Levers of Control Google Slides Template Here>
- 8 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons