Leadership Style Matrix PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Leadership Style Matrix PowerPoint templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful model of organizational leadership.
What is the Leadership Style Matrix?
The Leadership Style Matrix was developed by Eric Flamholtz and Yvonne Randle and published in their book “Growing Pains” in 2007. This model helps leaders to choose the right leadership style based on the type of task They are involved with and the employees they are leading.
The Leadership Style Matrix is divided into four quadrants and two-axis X and Y. Each quadrant has two leadership styles that leaders can choose based on situation and person (or group). The Y-axis defines the “programmability” of the task. While the X-axis describes the employee’s capability and preference for autonomy.
The four quadrants of the Leadership Style Matrix are:
- High Programmability/Low Job Autonomy
- High Programmability/High Job Autonomy
- Low Programmability/Low Job Autonomy
- Low Programmability/High Job Autonomy
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of Leadership Style Matrix Model for PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Leadership Style Matrix Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons