Dunham and Pierce’s Leadership Process Model Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
Great slides of Dunham and Pierce’s Leadership Process Model Google Slides templates and Diagrams to understand the basic concepts of this model and to know of all the key factors that are linked to good leadership.
What is the Dunham and Pierce’s Leadership Process Model?
The Leadership Process Model was developed by Randall B. Dunham and Jon Pierce and was published in their 1989 book “Managing.” The model shows the relationship between four key factors that contribute to leadership success or failure. These are:
- The Leader
- The Context
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of The Leadership Process Model for Google Slides contains 5 Creative and fully editable slides. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Leadership Process Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 5 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons