The Ladder of Inference Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of The Ladder of Inference Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the concept and basics of this powerful Decision-Making tool and how to avoid jumping to conclusions to make better decisions.
What is The Ladder of Inference?
The Ladder of Inference was developed by the American Chris Argyris, a former professor at Harvard Business School, in 1970. In 1992. The Ladder of Inference is a framework that provides insight into the thinking and mental processes that occur within our mind (brain). It describes the seven rungs or stages that our mind goes through to make conclusions and take action in a given situation, usually without realizing it, to get from a fact to a decision or action.
The seven steps of the Ladder of Inference are:
- Experiences / Observations / Reality
- Filtering / Selected Reality
- Meaning / Interpretation
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of The Ladder of Inference For Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download The Ladder of Inference PowerPoint Template Here >
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons