Kirkpatrick Training Evaluation Model Google Slides Template For Presentations
The best collection of Kirkpatrick Training Evaluation Model Google Slides Template, diagrams, and slides to understand the basics of this powerful training development tool and how it helps to analyze the impact of training in your organization, how well your team members learned, and how to improve their learning in the future.
What is the Kirkpatrick Evaluation Model?
The Kirkpatrick Model is the best-known model for analyzing and evaluating the results of training and educational programs and measure training effectiveness. It was first introduced by Donald Kirkpatrick, a former Professor Emeritus at the University of Wisconsin in 1959. It has undergone several iterations over the years by Kirkpatrick and his family—the most recent update, called the “New World Kirkpatrick Model,” was released in 2016.
The model has four levels of training evaluation:
- Reaction. Did participants enjoy the training?
- Learning. Did they pass the assessment?
- Behavior. Do they work better?
- Results. Did business metrics improve?
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of the Kirkpatrick’s Four-Level Training Evaluation Model for Google Slides contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Kirkpatrick Training Evaluation Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons