Kepner-Tregoe Method PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Kepner-Tregoe Method PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful problem-solving tool.
What is the Kepner Tregoe Method?
The Kepner Tregoe Method or KT-method is a Problem Solving and Decision-Making framework. It was developed by Charles H. Kepner and Benjamin B. Tregoe in the 1960s. Also known as the Kepner-Tregoe Matrix, KT Method, Root Cause Analysis, and PSDM (Problem Solving and Decision Making). It is a step-by-step approach for systematically solving problems, making better decisions, and analyzing potential risks and opportunities by gathering information and prioritizing and evaluating it.
The Kepner-Tregoe Problem Solving & Decision-Making Model has four rational process areas:
- Situation Analysis
- Problem Analysis
- Decision Analysis
- Potential Problem (Opportunity) Analysis
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of Kepner-Tregoe Methodology for PowerPoint contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Kepner-Tregoe Method Google Slides Template Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.