Kay’s Distinctive Capabilities Framework PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of Kay’s Distinctive Capabilities Framework PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategy and competitive advantage tool.
What is Kay’s Distinctive Capabilities Framework?
Kay’s Distinctive Capabilities Framework is a strategy and competitive advantage tool developed by John Kay the economics professor at the London Business School and published in his book The Foundations Of Corporate Success. This model defines a way for an organization to highlight its unique features (or distinctive capabilities) that give it a competitive advantage over its competitors in the market. According to Kay, the three capabilities within a company that can give it a distinctive capability are:
- Architecture: Your company networks and relationships, internal and external architecture.
- Reputation: How you are seen by customers and suppliers.
- Innovation: Your ability to be innovative and make things better and cheaper.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the Distinctive Capabilities Model For PowerPoint contains 7 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Distinctive Capabilities Framework Google Slides Template Here>
- 7 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.