Kano Model Analysis PowerPoint Template PPT Slides Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Kano Model Analysis PowerPoint Template and Slides used in the Product Development presentations to help a company to develop a product or service with lots of new features that will delight the customers.
With these Kano Model Analysis PPT slides designs you will find all Pre-made templates, diagrams, and examples you need to illustrate the Kano model and how to classify customer preferences into categories.
The Kano model is developed by Professor Noriaki Kano, an expert in customer satisfaction and quality management, in the 1980s. It uses for product development and customer satisfaction and helps designers and stakeholders to focus on the right priorities based on customer satisfaction.
The 5 categories in the Kano Model are:
- Basic – Must Be’s (Expected Quality/Feature)
- Satisfiers (Desired Quality/Feature) – One-dimensional
- Delighters(Excited Quality/Feature) – Attractive Quality
- Indifferent Quality
- Reverse Quality
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Kano Model Analysis for PowerPoint contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Kano Model Analysis Google Slides Template Here >
- 10 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons