Johns Model of Reflection Google Slides Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Johns Model of Reflection Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful experiential learning and reflective practice tool.
What Is The Johns Model of Reflection (MSR)?
The Johns Model of Reflection (MSR) is a model for structured and guided reflection by Christopher Johns. The model was originally developed for the nursing sector at the Burford Nursing Development Unit, in the early 1990s. The model was originally designed for the field of nursing and has been soon adopted in several other sectors as well. John’s model is based on five cue questions that enable you to break down your experience and reflect on the process and outcomes. Those cue questions are:
- Description of the experience
- Influencing factors
- Could I have dealt with the situation better?
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of Johns Model of Reflection Model for Google Slides contains 16 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Johns Model of Reflection PowerPoint Template Here>
- 16 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Johns Model of Reflection?
- The Processes of Johns Model of Reflection
- Looking out – Five Key Sets of Questions
- Pros and Cons of Johns Model of Reflection