JoHari Window Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams For Presentations
Great collection of JoHari Window Model Google Slides Template and Slides used in personal development and improving communication to help people to better understand their communication with others.
What is JoHari Window Model?
The Johari Window model was created in 1955 by Joseph Luften and Harry Ingham. It’s a powerful and useful tool for understanding and training:
- personal development
- Improving communications
- Interpersonal relationships
- Group dynamics
- Team development; and
- Intergroup relationships
The JoHari Window Model is a matrix of 4 quadrants to present self-awareness:
- Open Area: Things that are known by you and also seen and acknowledged by others.
- Blind Area: Things that are unknown by you but seen and acknowledged by others.
- Hidden Area: Things that are known by you but unknown by others.
- Unknown Area: Things that are unknown to you and also unknown by others.
This collection of ready-to-use graphic presentation of the JoHari Window Model for Google Slides contains 6 Creative and fully editable slides and Matrix with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download JoHari Window Model PowerPoint Template Here >
- 6 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons