Human-Centered Design Google Slides Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Human-Centered Design Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful quality management tool.
What is Human-Centered Design (UCD)?
Human-centered design (HCD), also known as the user-centered design is a design approach that prioritizes the needs, wants, and perspectives of the people who will use a product or service. The focus of HCD is to understand and address the user’s needs and behaviors and develop solutions that are tailored to those needs. The goal of Human-Centered Design is to create products and services that improve the quality of life and create meaningful experiences for the end user.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of the Human-Centered Design for Google Slides contains 32 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Human-Centered Design PowerPoint Template Here>
- 32 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Human-Centered Design (HCD)?
- 4 Principles of Human-Centered Design
- The Three Lenses of Human-Centered Design
- The 5 Elements of a Human-Centered Design
- Human-Centered Design Process – IDEO
- Core’s Four-Step Human-Centered Design Process
- Human-Centered Design Process Infographics
- Human-Centered Design Process – Double Diamond
- What is Design Thinking (TD)?
- Design Thinking Process – 5 Stages
- Design Thinking Process – 6 Stages
- Social Enterprise Thinking (HCD + DT )
- User-Centered Design (UCD)?
- User-Centered Design Process
- HCD Process by Outwitly
- Benefits of Human-Centered Design
- Design Thinking vs. Human-Centered Design
- Similarities Between DT and HCD
- Design Thinking vs User-Centered Design vs Human-Centered Design