Hoy-Tarter Decision-Making Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of Hoy-Tarter Decision-Making Model Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the concept and basics of this powerful decision-making model and how you can use it to involve the team members in the decision-making process.
What is the Hoy-Tarter Shared Decision-Making Model?
It is a strategic decision-making model that was developed by Hoy and Tarter in 2008. The main objective of this model is to help managers select the right team members (subordinates) for the decision-making process and to what extent they should involve subordinates in the decision-making process.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentation of the Hoy-Tarter Model of Decision Making For Google Slides contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Hoy-Tarter Decision-Making Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- What is the Hoy-Tarter Model of Decision-Making?
- Four Critical Questions
- Assumptions of the Hoy-Tarter Model
- Zone of Acceptance
- Hoy-Tarter Model of Decision-Making Matrix
- Situations for Participative Decision-Making
- Decision Situations and Degree of Involvement
- Decision-Making Groups and Their Functions
- Five Leadership Roles
- Administrative Roles for Decision-Making
- A Normative Model for Participative Decision-Making
- 13 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons