Horizontal and Vertical Integration PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The best collection of Horizontal and Vertical Integration PowerPoint Template and Slides to understand the definition of horizontal and vertical integration and their types and how the organizations use these strategies to strengthen their position among competitors.
What is vertical integration?
Vertical integration is a competitive strategy where a company takes complete control over one or more stages of the supply chain.
What is horizontal integration?
Horizontal integration is a business expansion strategy where a company merges with the same product line of its rival.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Horizontal and Vertical Integration for PowerPoint contains 21 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Horizontal and Vertical Integration Google Slides Template Here>
- 21 Unique & Creative PPT slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Horizontal Integration?
- Types of Horizontal Integration
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Horizontal Integration
- What is Vertical Integration?
- Types of Vertical Integration
- Backward and Forward Vertical Integration and Balanced Vertical Integration
- The Four Degrees of Vertical Integration
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Vertical Integration
- Horizontal Integration vs Vertical Integration