Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the definition and basics of this powerful organization cultural analysis tool.
What is the Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory?
Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory was created in 1980 by Dutch management researcher, Geert Hofstede. Hofstede proposed that national and regional factors affect the culture of the organization and eventually leads to a great impact on the behavior of employees in the organization. Hofstede identified six categories that define the culture or organization:
- Power Distance Index
- Collectivism vs. Individualism
- Masculinity vs. Femininity
- Uncertainty Avoidance Index
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Orientation
- Indulgence vs. Restraint
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of Geert Hofstede’s Six Dimensions of Culture for Google Slides contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions Theory PowerPoint Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons