John Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The best collection of Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention PowerPoint Templates and slides to understand the basis of this powerful psychology and motivation tool and how it helps organizations on how to deliver help to their team members.
What are Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention (Heron’s model)?
Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention or Intervention Styles Model
were developed by John Heron and described in 1975. It is a conceptual framework that helps organizations to understand interpersonal relationships among team members, help people to improve business communication capabilities, and providing leaders and managers with a more adaptive and flexible approach to assisting their staff and team members with work or personal growth. The six intervention styles categorized into two main categories:
- Authoritative Interventions
- Prescriptive Intervention
- Informative Intervention
- Confronting Intervention
- Facilitative Interventions
- Cathartic Intervention
- Catalytic Intervention
- Supportive Intervention
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Intervention Styles Model for PowerPoint contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention Google Slides Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
You May Also Like:
There are no reviews yet.