GROW Coaching Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of GROW Coaching Model Google Slides Templates, Diagrams, and slides that help you to demonstrate and explain the importance of the GROW framework and how can you use it to increase your clients’ awareness, define goals and objectives, find solutions, and all options available in certain situations and finally take action to achieve those goals.
What is the GROW Model?
The GROW Coaching Model is one of the most common and successful coaching tools in the world. It was developed in the 1980s by business coaches Graham Alexander, Alan Fine, and Sir John Whitmore. Its power comes from the ability to define the end results clearly through four phases. GROW is an acronym and stands for:
- Goal: What do you want to achieve (short and long-term goals)?
- Reality: Where are you now? Exploring the current situation
- Options: What options do you have? Evaluate the possible options and obstacles
- Will / Way Forward: Which choices will you make? and How will you do it?
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the GROW Coaching Model For Google Slides contains 10 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download GROW Coaching Model PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here >
- 10 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
You May Also Like:
There are no reviews yet.