Greiner’s Growth Model Curve Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
Great collection of Greiner’s Growth Model Curve Google Slides Templates and slides that help you to demonstrate and identify the five phases of the business growth and the crises of each phase that businesses may experience as they grow.
What is Greiner’s Growth Model?
The model was created by Larry Greiner in 1972 and updated in 1998, It helps to identify, expect, and understand the root cause of problems for a fast-growing business.
The Greiner’s Six Phases and Their Crisis are:
- Growth Phase 1: Creativity – Crisis of Leadership
- Growth Phase 2: Direction – Crisis of Autonomy
- Growth Phase 2: Delegation – Crisis of Control
- Growth Phase 3: Coordination – Crisis of Red Tape
- Growth Phase 4: Collaboration – Crisis of Growth
- Growth Phase 5: Alliances – Crisis of Identity
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the Greiner’s Growth Model Curve For Google Slides contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Greiner’s Growth Model Curve PowerPoint Template Here >
- 11 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons