GE McKinsey 9-Box Matrix PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of GE McKinsey 9-Box Matrix PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the definition, meaning, and basics of this powerful strategic planning tool.
What is The GE McKinsey 9-Box Matrix?
GE-McKinsey Nine-Box Matrix is a strategy tool that helps businesses to prioritize their investments among their business units by evaluating them on two axes: industry attractiveness and business unit strength. the nine-box matrix plots the business units on its nine cells. These cells indicate whether a company should:
- Invest in a product (Grow)
- Leave a product as is (Hold)
- Drop a product (Divest)
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of the GE McKinsey Nine-Box Matrix For PowerPoint contains 26 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download GE McKinsey 9-Box Matrix Google Slides Template Here>
- 26 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons