Gartner Magic Quadrant Google Slides Template Charts Design For Presentations
Great collection of Gartner Magic Quadrant Google Slides Template and Slides to analyze and represent a particular product/market/industry in terms of their ability to deliver based on their vision.
The Quadrant consists of 4 segments which are measured along and x and y axis, to represent the completeness of vision and ability to execute respectively:
- Leaders: Score high on both criteria (ability to execute and completeness of vision). They have usually established businesses with a strong customer base.
- Visionaries: Low score on ability to execute and high completeness of vision.
- Niche players: They are typically start-ups or newer companies lacking both vision and execution.
- Challengers: High score in the Ability to Execute Axis and lower (lack vision) on the completeness of vision.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentation of the Gartner Magic Quadrant Google Slides contains 5 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Gartner Magic Quadrant PowerPoint Template Here >
- 5 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons