FUEL Coaching Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of FUEL Coaching Model Google Slides Templates, Diagrams, and slides to understand the basics of this powerful coaching tool.
What is The FUEL Coaching Model?
The FUEL Coaching Model was developed by John Zenger and Kathleen Stinnet and published in their book “The Extraordinary Coach: How the Best Leaders Help Others Grow” in 2010. The FUEL coaching framework is designed to achieve behavioral change, and outcomes, challenge assumptions and strengthen the relationship between coach and coachee. The FUEL is an acronym that stands for: Frame the Conversation, Understand the Current State, Explore the Desired State, and Lay Out a successful plan
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentations of the FUEL Coaching Framework For Google Slides contains 8 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download FUEL Coaching Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 8 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
You May Also Like:
- GROW Coaching Model Google Slides Template Diagrams
- ACHIEVE Coaching Model Google Slides Template
- STEPPA Coaching Model Google Slides Template
- OSCAR Coaching Model Google Slides Template
- CLEAR Coaching Model Google Slides Template
- CIGAR Coaching Model Google Slides Template
- POSITIVE Coaching Model Google Slides Template
- Heron’s Six Categories of Intervention Google Slides Template
- Cognitive Behavioral Coaching Google Slides Template
There are no reviews yet.