Butler and Waldroop’s Four Dimensions of Relational Work Model PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The best collection of Four Dimensions of Relational Work Model PowerPoint Templates and slides to understand the basics of this powerful team management tool.
What are the Four Dimensions of Relational Work?
The four dimensions of Relational Work were identified by Timothy Butler, Director of Career Development Programs at Harvard Business School, and James Waldroop, a founding principal of the consulting firm Peregrine Partners. According to Butler and Waldroop, interpersonal common sense is critical in almost any area of business.
The Four Dimensions of Relational Work are:
- Interpersonal facilitation.
- Relational creativity.
- Team leadership.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentation of the Four Dimensions of Relational Work Model for PowerPoint contains 6 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Four Dimensions of Relational Work Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 6 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons