Five Stages of Decline PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of Five Stages of Decline PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategic tool.
What Are The Five Stages of Decline?
The five stages of decline are also known as the five stages of organizational decline, It was created by Jim Collins and published in his book “How the Mighty Fall.” in 2009. In this book, Jim Collins states that all organizations are vulnerable to decline, no matter how large or great they may be. This decline eventually leads to the company’s downfall. He described the decline as a disease that proceeds in stages. If diagnosed early, this disease can be cured easily. By analyzing cases of several companies, Collins found that companies generally decline in five stages:
- Hubris Born of Success
- Undisciplined Pursuit of More
- Denial of Risk and Peril
- Grasping for Salvation
- Capitulation to Irrelevance or Death
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of 5 Stages of Organisational Decline For PowerPoint contains 7 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Five Stages of Decline Google Slides Template Here>
- 7 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
There are no reviews yet.