French and Raven’s Five Forms of Power Google Slides Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of Five Forms of Power Google Slides templates, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful leadership theory.
What are the Five Forms of Power?
In 1959, French and Raven, researchers at the University of Michigan, identified five bases or sources of social power as follows:
- Coercive Power: Have the ability to punish for non-compliance.
- Reward Power: Have the ability to compensate for compliance.
- Legitimate Power: Hold the formal right to make demands.
- Referent Power: Perceived attractiveness, worthiness, right to respect.
- Expert Power: Based on superior skill and knowledge.
Six years later, Raven added an extra power base: Informational Power: The ability to control the information that others need to accomplish something.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphic presentations of the Five Forms of Power for Google Slides contains 6 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Five Forms of Power PowerPoint Template Here>
- 16 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons