Fishbone Ishikawa Diagrams PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
Best Collection of Fishbone Ishikawa Diagrams PowerPoint Template Designs to help you solve the business problem completely and consider all possible causes of a problem.
With this Fishbone Ishikawa PPT slides designs you will find all Pre-made templates, and examples you need to analyze the root cause of a business problem, identify where and why a process isn’t working, as well as uncover bottlenecks in your processes.
This collection of PowerPoint slides contains 35 Creative and fully editable Fishbone Ishikawa, Cause And Effect diagrams and examples.
This template is available as Google Slides Themes:
Download Google Slides Fishbone Ishikawa Diagrams Template Here >
- 35 Unique & Creative slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 110+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
About the Tool
Cause and Effect Analysis was devised by professor Kaoru Ishikawa, a pioneer of quality management, in the 1960s. The technique was then published in his 1990 book, “Introduction to Quality Control.”
You May Also Like:
There are no reviews yet.