Fiedler’s Contingency Model Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
The Best collection of Fiedler’s Contingency Model Google Slides Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful contingency theory of leadership and to know the three steps you should follow if you want to apply the contingency model.
What is Fiedler’s Contingency Model of Leadership?
The Fiedler Contingency Model was first developed in 1967 by Fred Fiedler and published in his book ‘A Theory of Leadership Effectiveness’. Fiedler states that there is no one best style of leadership. Instead, a leader’s effectiveness is based on the situation and depends on a combination of two forces:
- The leader’s leadership style
- Situational favorableness (later called “situational control”).
Fiedler called the combination of leadership style and ‘situational favorableness’ Situational Contingency.
This collection of ready-to-use graphic presentation of Fiedler’s Contingency Theory of Leadership for Google Slides contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Fiedler’s Contingency Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Fiedler’s Contingency Model?
- Fiedler – Leadership Styles
- Fiedler’s LPC Leadership Scale
- Situational Favorableness (Situational Control)
- Using the Model (How to apply the contingency model)
- The advantages and Disadvantages of Fiedler’s Contingency Theory of Leadership