ERG Theory of Motivation PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of the ERG Theory PowerPoint Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful Motivation Tool.
What is the ERG Theory of Motivation?
The ERG Theory of Motivation is a psychological framework that was proposed by American psychologist Clayton Alderfer in the 1960s. It is an alternative to Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory. The ERG theory is based on an acronym for three groups of human needs: Existence, Relatedness, and Growth.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentations of ERG Theory of Motivation For PowerPoint contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your text, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirements.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download the ERG Theory Google Slides Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons