EPRG Model International Marketing Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentation
Best collection of EPRG Model International Marketing Google Slides Template and Slides that helps understand the concept of the EPRG framework and how the companies used it to decide which strategic approach is most suitable for achieving successful results in countries abroad and how to manage the company business activities in the local country and a host country.
What is the EPRG Framework?
EPRG is a framework created by Howard V Perlmuter and Wind and Douglas in 1969. This framework presents the way strategic decisions are made and how the relationship between the headquarters of an organization and its subsidiaries is shaped and how the company responses to global market opportunities. According to the EPRG Model, there are four management approaches and orientation that an organization and company can take to get more involved in an international business strongly. Those four types of orientations or framework towards international marketing are:
- Ethnocentric orientation.
- Polycentric orientation.
- Regiocentric orientation.
- Geocentric orientation.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentation of the EPRG Framework for Google Slides contains 14 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download EPRG Model International Marketing PowerPoint Template Here>
- 14 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is the EPRG Model – International Marketing?
- Four types of orientations of international marketing
- Ethnocentric Orientation
- Polycentric Orientation
- Regiocentric Orientation
- Geocentric Orientation
- EPRG Model Characteristics
- Advantages & Disadvantages of EPRG Model