Empathy Map PowerPoint Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of Empathy Map PowerPoint Templates, diagrams, and slides that help you to visualize your target customer base, understand and prioritize their needs and wants to deliver a product or service that not only meets but exceeds their expectations!
What is a Customer Empathy Map?
An empathy map is a simple collaborative visualization tool used by teams to better understand and gain a deeper insight into the end-users behaviors, attitudes needs, and goals. The empathy map was originally created by Dave Gray and has gained much popularity within the agile community.
The six components of the empathy map are:
- What the customer thinks and feels?
- What does the customer hear?
- What does the customer see?
- What the customer says and does?
- The customer’s pains
- The customer’s gains
This collection of ready-to-use colorful PPT graphics presentation of the Customer Empathy Map For PowerPoint contains 15 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Empathy Map Google Slides Template Here>
- 15 Unique & Creative PowerPoint slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons