Eisenhower Matrix Google Slides Template Diagrams For Presentations
Great collection of Eisenhower Matrix Google Slides Template and Slides to explain Eisenhower’s decision-making methods and help to measure the priority of tasks based upon their urgency and importance.
What is the Eisenhower Matrix?
The matrix was designed by former US President Dwight D. Eisenhower. which is also known as the Urgent-Important Matrix, helps you prioritize your tasks based upon their urgency and importance. It also allows you to identify tasks that you should either delegate or leave undone. The matrix is split into four quadrants and tasks are assigned according to their urgency and importance:
- Quadrant 1: Do First – Important and urgent
- Quadrant 2: Decide When – Important but not urgent
- Quadrant 3: Delegate It – Not important but urgent
- Quadrant 4: Delete It – Not important and not urgent
This collection of ready-to-use graphic presentation of the Eisenhower Matrix for Google Slides contains 6 Creative and fully editable slides and Matrix with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Eisenhower Matrix PowerPoint Template Here >
- 6 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons