John Driscoll Model of Reflection PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The Best collection of Driscoll Model of Reflection PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful communication and personal development tool.
What is the John Driscoll Model of Reflection?
The John Driscoll Model of Reflection is one of the simplest models of reflection. It was created by John Driscoll in 1994, 2000, and 2007, based on the three stem questions asked by Terry Borton in the 1970s. These key questions are:
- WHAT? Describe what happened.
- SO WHAT? Analyze the event.
- NOW WHAT? Anticipate future practice, based on what you learned.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of Driscoll’s Model Of Reflection for PowerPoint contains 11 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Driscoll Model of Reflection Google Slides Template Here>
- 11 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons