DevOps Google Slides Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of DevOps Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the basics and principles of the DevOps Methodology and the core benefits of implementing DevOps in your organization.
What is DevOps Method?
DevOps is a combination of software developers (Dev) and operations (Ops). It is a set of practices, tools, and cultural philosophies that aims to automate and integrate the work of software development and software operations teams to accelerate the delivery of secure software through automation, collaboration, fast feedback, and iterative improvement.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of DevOps For Google Slides contains 47 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download DevOps PowerPoint Template Here>
- 47 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is DevOps?
- Core DevOps Principles
- Three Basic Elements of DevOps
- CALMS Framework
- The DevOps Value Stream
- Why Use VSM in DevOps?
- How is VSM Done in DevOps?
- DevOps Team Roles
- The Three Ways of DevOps Practice
- DevOps Lifecycle
- DevOps Process Flow
- What is DevSecOps?
- How Does DevSecOps Relate to DevOps?
- Integrating Security in DevOps
- DevOps vs. DevSecOps
- Benefits of DevSecOps
- What is Agile?
- Agile Methodology
- DevOps vs. Agile
- Agile vs. CI/CD vs. DevOps
- DevOps Advantages and Benefits