Delta Model Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Best collection of Delta Model Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the basics and core of this strategy theory.
What is the Delta Model?
The Delta model is a strategic framework based on a customer-centric approach, It assists managers with formulating and implementing effective company strategies to the advantage of their customers. The Delta Model was developed by Arnoldo Hax (of the Sloan School of Management at MIT) and Dean Wilde. The delta model states that business strategy and management should focus on the needs of customers. The delta model has three strategic options:
- Best Product or Service: Attract the customer by the characteristics of a superior product.
- Total Customer Solutions: Provide the customer with a customized solution to the most pressing needs.
- System Lock-in: Establish dominance in the market.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of Delta Framework For Google Slides contains 13 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Delta Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 13 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons