Decision Making Unit Google Slides Template Diagrams Designs For Presentations
Great collection of Decision Making Unit Google Slides Templates, diagrams, and slides to understand the concept and basics of this powerful marketing and stakeholder management tool and how it plays an important role in B2B marketing.
What is the Decision-Making Unit (DMU)?
The Decision-Making Unit (DMU) or Buying Center is a group or a team of individuals who participate in the organization’s buying decision process. All those individuals and groups who take part in the purchasing decision process share common goals and the risks arising from the decisions. There are several key players in this process namely the initiators, the gatekeepers, the buyers, the deciders, the users, and the influencers.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentation of the Decision-Making Unit and Process For Google Slides contains 12 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
- What is the Decision-Making Unit (DMU)?
- Decision-Making Unit (DMU) Key Players
- B2C vs. B2B
- B2B vs. B2C Buying Process
- B2B Decision Making Process (DMP)
- Consumer Decision Making Process (DMP)
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Decision Making Unit PowerPoint Template Diagrams Here>
- 12 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons