David Rock’s Choose Your Focus Model PowerPoint Template For Presentations
The Best collection of David Rock’s Choose Your Focus Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful tool and have better insight into the various ways in which you can think or communicate about something.
What Is The David Rock’s Choose Your Focus Model?
The Choose Your Focus model was developed by David Rock in his book “Quiet Leadership”. The Choose Your Focus model has five different ways we can think about or communicate about any project or meeting. The model helps us to recognize which angle we are thinking from and then allows us to choose another way to think or allows everyone in the conversation to be talking from the same angle. This simple model is helpful in any conversation or meeting. The levels include:
- Vision: This level is about focusing on what you want to move towards.
- Planning: This is about how you get to where you want to get to.
- Detail: The details around taking action. Focus on the specifics of the situation and the small actions.
- Problem: Focusing on what has gone wrong or might go wrong.
- Drama: Sinking into the emotions of the situation.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of David Rock’s Focus Model for PowerPoint contains 5 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download David Rock’s Focus Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 5 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons