Customer Lifetime Value Google Slides Template Designs For Presentation
Best collection of Customer Lifetime Value Google Slides templates and Slides to understand the importance of the CLV for your business and how to calculate it to increase revenue over time and reduce customer acquisition costs.
What is Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)?
Customer Lifetime Value (CLV, or CLTV) is representing the total amount of money a company expects to earn from a customer during their lifetime as a paying customer. it is one of the important metrics that helps a company to make the right decisions about how much money they need to invest in acquiring new customers and retaining existing ones.
This collection of ready-to-use Google Slides graphics presentations of the Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) for Google Slides contains 21 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Customer Lifetime Value PowerPoint Template Here>
- 21 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- What is Customer Lifetime Value?
- Why is Customer Lifetime Value Important?
- Customer Lifetime Value Formulas
- How to Calculate LTV
- Customer Lifetime Value Models
- Historical Approach
- Predictive Approach
- Traditional Approach
- How to Increase Customer Lifetime Value
- Advantages of Customer Lifetime Value
- Challenges of Customer Lifetime Value
- Customer Lifetime Value Statistics
There are no reviews yet.