Customer Development Model PowerPoint Template Designs For Presentations
The Best collection of the Customer Development Model PowerPoint Template, Diagrams, and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful customer and product development tool.
What is The Customer Development Model?
Customer Development is a framework for building and launching successful products and services that focuses on understanding and meeting the customers’ needs.
The framework was first introduced by entrepreneur and author Steve Blank in his book “The Four Steps to the Epiphany.” It is based on the idea that successful products are built by understanding the needs of customers, rather than simply relying on the creativity and intuition of the product development team.
The four steps of Customer Development are:
- Customer Discovery: Validating the customer problem and market viability.
- Customer Validation: Testing the product concept.
- Customer Creation: Launching the product.
- Company Building: Scaling and optimizing operations.
This collection of ready-to-use PPT graphic presentations of the Customer Development Process for PowerPoint contains 17 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. You can easily modify color themes, add your text, resize, and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as Google Slides Template:
Download Customer Development Model Google Slides Template Here>
- 17 Unique & Creative PPT Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors. (What this means?)
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Customer Development Model Definition
- Customer Development Process
- Customer Discovery Process
- Customer Validation Process
- Customer Creation Process
- Company Building Process
- Benefits of The Customer Development Model