Hamel and Prahalad’s Core Competence Model Google Slides Template Designs For Presentation
The Best collection of Core Competence Model Google Slides Templates and Slides to understand the basics of this powerful strategic management and competitive advantage tool.
What is the Core Competence Model?
The Core Competence Model or Hamel and Prahalad Model was developed by Gary Hamel and C. K. Prahalad in 1990. This model helps companies build sustainable competitive advantage and enter new markets by using their core competencies.
This collection of ready-to-use colorful Google Slides graphics presentations of the Core Competence Model For Google Slides contains 7 Creative and fully editable slides with many variations options. they are visually appealing, you can easily modify color schemes, add your texts, and resize and move the shapes and icons of each slide as per your requirement.
This template is available as PowerPoint Template:
Download Core Competence Model PowerPoint Template Here>
- 7 Unique & Creative Google Slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9)
- Fully and Easily editable content
- 125+ Stunning Premade Theme colors
- 5500+ Vector Icons! easily change size & color
- Unlimited Themes Color
- One-click to change all colors to fully fit your brand’s color. (What this means?)
- 100% Vector Objects & Icons
- Free Fonts and Icons